A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Judy Fried Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Judy Fried Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Judy Fried Siegel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried Siegel graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fried Siegel has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fried Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Judy Fried Siegel practice?
Dr. Judy Fried Siegel practices Urology near Hastings On Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Hastings On Hudson Urologists.