A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jugpal Arneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jugpal Arneja is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arneja graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Arneja has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jugpal Singh Arneja MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jugpal S. Arneja practice?
- Dr. Jugpal Arneja has 1 office location.
Dr. Jugpal Arneja practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.