A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Samton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Samton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samton
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Samton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Samton, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samton graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Beth Samton MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia B. Samton practice?
- Dr. Julia Samton has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Samton practices Neurology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Psychiatrists.