A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julia Samton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julia Samton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samton
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Samton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julia Samton, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samton graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julia Beth Samton MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Julia B. Samton practice?
- Dr. Julia Samton has 1 office location.
Dr. Julia Samton practices Neurology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists and New York Psychiatrists.