Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julianne Flynn
Dr. Julianne Flynn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Jbsa Lackland, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Internal Medicine and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Flynn is affiliated with University Hospital, South Texas Veterans Health Care System and Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock. She speaks English.
Dr. Julianne Flynn has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Julianne Flynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. William Campbell
Psychiatry, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Anesthesiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi35
Dr. Richard Bauer
San Antonio, TX 0 mi39
Dr. Jennifer Healy
Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi9