Overall Review

4.8

no change

November 17th, 2015
She is the best...kind, caring and thorough!

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Coladonato was referred to me by my Cardiologist, Stacy Fisher who is the best clinician and most caring of physicians. When my Internist of many years went concierre, Dr. Fisher stated that I would very much like Dr. Coladonato who is also very patient focused. Though I have only been her patient for approximately one year+, she has been very professional, thorough, and a good listener who responds accordingly to address any needs. I am very happy to have her as my primary physician. Additionally, her staff is very professional and friendly and demonstrates promptness and efficiency each time I visit. I consider myself to be most fortunate to be one of Dr. Coladonato's patients.

October 19th, 2015
She is the best of the best!! A wonderful Doctor and a great person! I am lucking I feel having her as my Primary Care Doctor.

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Colodonato is easy to talk to. She makes me feel comfortable with asking questions. She makes sure that I take every annual test, innoculation, etc that I am supposed to. I couldn't ask for a better physician.

June 21st, 2015
Great Caring and thorough Doc!
Dr. Colodonato is very thorough, caring and always goes that extra mile. She has never made me feel like I was bothering her with my concerns.

June 8th, 2015
She is attentive, proactive and one of the best doctor's I have ever had. She is always so pleasant.

March 2nd, 2015
Goes above and beyond
This practice goes above and beyond - I don't think you can find this level of service anywhere anymore in a physicians office. I was having side effects to medication and the office staff and Dr. Colodonato were compassionate and prompt in their response. I feel so very lucky to have Dr. Colodonato as my doctor.

January 12th, 2015
Amazing- always took the time needed and was proactive about maintaining health.

October 7th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
It is rare to go to the doctor and not wait for a lengthy period of time, even when you have an appt. You can believe that with Dr. Colodonato, your time is as valuable as hers. She is an exceptional doctor. She is patient, nurturing and kind. You never feel rushed when you visit her office. She answers questions and makes herself easily accessible. She reminds me of the kind of doctor who made house calls.

June 21st, 2013
Fantastic and caring doctor...really know her stuff!
I have been a patient of Dr. Colodonato's for over 2 years and I absolutely love her! After being misdiagnosed by other doctors she was the only one who really listened to my concerns and went the extra step to look further into finding a cure for my pain. She is prompt, friendly and very caring. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends!

February 12th, 2013
Dr. Colodonato is patient, attentive, caring and thorough. She really listens and is concerned about overall wellness in addition to current issues. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

July 7th, 2011
Dr. Julie is a wonderful physician, very up to speed on new medicines and practices. She takes the time to listen and truly cares about her patients.