Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2013

It is rare to go to the doctor and not wait for a lengthy period of time, even when you have an appt. You can believe that with Dr. Colodonato, your time is as valuable as hers. She is an exceptional doctor. She is patient, nurturing and kind. You never feel rushed when you visit her office. She answers questions and makes herself easily accessible. She reminds me of the kind of doctor who made house calls.

|  Fantastic and caring doctor...really know her stuff!  |  show details
by Shayne on Jun 21st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Colodonato's for over 2 years and I absolutely love her! After being misdiagnosed by other doctors she was the only one who really listened to my concerns and went the extra step to look further into finding a cure for my pain. She is prompt, friendly and very caring. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends!

Feb 12th, 2013

Dr. Colodonato is patient, attentive, caring and thorough. She really listens and is concerned about overall wellness in addition to current issues. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

by Roger L greene on Sep 4th, 2012

Dr.Colodonato is te best doctor I have had in 56 years.I have had older doctor , Julie is alawys on target with you treatment ,and has a true concern for her patients.I go out of my way to be treated byher.She will listen to you when you need a friend.

Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Julie is a wonderful physician, very up to speed on new medicines and practices. She takes the time to listen and truly cares about her patients.

by 48-yr old female on Mar 5th, 2011

She is a very attentive doctor - doesn't rush through your appointment, really listens and makes you feel important.

by Jeanne Russo & family on Feb 15th, 2011

Dr. Julie is the best! She has been my primary care physician for over 3 years. She listens, cares, spends extra time when you need it, it very knowlegable and has a bedside manner which cannot be beat! She should have her own practice (especially here in Lake Shore)! I am following her to Owings Mills, along with the rest of my family!

Feb 8th, 2011

Unfortunately she is no longer in Pasadena. :-(

|  FIRST CLASS - CARING & PROFESSIONAL PERSON  |  show details
by Capt. Denver Sanner on Dec 14th, 2010

I took my father in law to Dr. Julie for several years when she was at Edward Raynor Blvd in Pasadena, MD and she treated him with the kindest bedside manors of any person I have ever met. My father in law was a 33 year old stroke victim and know one could understand him as well as she could. She listened to what he had to say and figure out what his problems where. At the end of his life he always looked forward to going to visits her at the doctors office. She is a real first class doctor in my book and especially was in my father in laws for sure. He passed last year but I do believe she gave him several more years of life because of he excellent training and professional knowledge. Thank you again Dr. Julie you were then and are now number one in our hearts.

by heather on Aug 22nd, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Julie! She listens to you, answers your questions and genuinely cares for you as a person!

|  super doc  |  show details
by vic on Jul 23rd, 2010

i have had alot of doctors in my time but never one like dr julie she really does care and will even follow up on you which today is a task all its own. today if you dont contact the doctor you dont get contacted by the doctor. she is a very special person and im glad she my doctor

|  Wonderful  |  show details
May 21st, 2010

Dr. Colodonato saved my life. She diagnosed me properly after I had been misdiagnosed by an urgent care facility. I was walking around for 4 days with a life threatening condition which she was able to both identify and immediately treat. She is kind, pays attention, and takes the time to treat each patient like a person.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

Dr Julie was very caring, professional and took an enormous amount of time during my visit with her.

by John on Sep 27th, 2009

I have had several doctors over the years but Dr. Colodonato is hands down the best I have ever had. She listens, answers all questions, and explains everything in a clear and caring manner. I don't feel like I'm being herded through the examination so she can see the next patient.