A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julie Terese Adams DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Julie T. Adams practice?
- Dr. Julie Adams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Julie Adams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.