A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julie Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julie Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from National University of Health Sciences, Lombard. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Julie T. Adams practice?
Dr. Julie Adams practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Queen Creek, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians and Queen Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.