A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Julieann Heathcott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Julieann Heathcott, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Julieann Heathcott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- DaVinci Robotic Surgery
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heathcott graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Heathcott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Julieann Anne Heathcott MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Julieann A. Heathcott practice?
- Dr. Julieann Heathcott has 1 office location.
Dr. Julieann Heathcott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.