A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juraj Kubis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juraj Kubis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kubis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubis graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava.
Dr. Kubis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Med Ctr, Rockville Ctr, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juraj Kubis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juraj Kubis practice?
- Dr. Juraj Kubis has 1 office location.
Dr. Juraj Kubis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.