A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juraj Kubis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juraj Kubis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubis graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava.
Dr. Kubis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Med Ctr, Rockville Ctr, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kubis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juraj Kubis practice?
Dr. Juraj Kubis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.