Dr. Justin Skripak MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2015
Dr. Skripak is always very caring and very patient with children. He is very thorough with my child care, making sure I as a parent understand the treatment and diagnosis of my child. Thank you for caring.

June 15th, 2015
Dr. Skripak is an excellent allergist and his care for patients is up there with the best doctors I've been to. He was more than willing to accommodate me when my personal situation changed, so that I could continue to be his patient. I was so impressed with his knowledge, the information he provided to me and the overall experience of the visit, that I was happy to travel from the Hoboken area to his Oradell office.

May 19th, 2014
Dr. Skripak is the best!
I recently took my 3yo to see Dr. Skripak. This was our first year dealing with seasonal allergies and nothing was more horrific than seeing my son with his eyes practically swollen shut. As a parent I was terrified that he was going through this but more importantly, I wanted to do everything in my power to get him the BEST help possible...and we did.. Dr. Skripak was wonderful. He explained everything to us and formulated the best plan for my son to manage his symptoms. Not only did I feel hopeful that the treatment suggested would help, but Dr. Skripak had a wonderful way with my son. Within minutes, he had gained the trust of my 3yo which made the visit that much more pleasurable. Dr. Skripak was caring and professional and even followed up with me to check on my son a few days later! That is good healthcare and I would recommend D. Skripak to all parents out there. Your kids will always be in good hands!! Thank you Dr. Skripak for taking good care of us!!

February 14th, 2014
Caring and Knowledegable Allergist
We saw Dr. Skripak after my 1 year old was diagnosed with severe allergies. He made our family feel so much more in control of our daughter's medical situation through clear advice, an emergency plan to post and give to our caregiver, as well as handouts about how to avoid her allergens. Dr. Skripak was very knowledgeable about the latest research on allergy development and management. Also, he is in general a nice person who took all of our concerns seriously. We left feeling confident that we could safely manage her allergies and that if we had any issues he would be easy to reach. We would highly recommend Dr. Skripak.

May 28th, 2013
Amazing Experience
I had a great experience with Dr. Skripak. I was very concerned about my health, which was a bit of a mystery. Instead of getting frustrated, he tackled the problem head on. He was very attentive, took me seriously and expressed concern and understanding. It's been years since a medical professional has taken me so seriously. The results indicated that an allergy is not the actual issue with my health, but he took the time to point me in the right direction, and asked that I still follow up with him to let me know how my health is progressing. Amazing doctor, really nice staff. Highly recommend.

March 25th, 2013
Dr. Skripak has gone above and beyond for me and my daughter. He calls me back within the day and gives me great advice as to why my daughter is coughing. Other doctors in the area just tell me to bring her in so they can charge my insurance. He has constantly been there for us and really cares about my child's health.

December 27th, 2011
Finally a good allergist!
I found Dr Skripak to be a great doctor. He took the time to go over my symptoms and discuss treatment options. He answered all of my questions and seemed very knowledgeable. I would def recommend him.

May 5th, 2011
Allergies
Went to see Dr Shripak and wanted an alternative to taking medications such as allegra and zyrtec. Dr Shripak was of no help and said all I can do is live with the symptons and all I can do is treat it with medication. I wanted natural alternatives, none of which he would provide. Felt he didn't care about my concerns about long term effects of medication.

October 20th, 2010
Exceptionally professional and efficient
This doctor is what a doctor should be. Intelligent, informed, excellend follow up

January 16th, 2017