A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kali Bliss Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kali Bliss Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss Cole graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bliss Cole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kali Bliss Cole MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kali Bliss Cole practice?
- Dr. Kali Bliss Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kali Bliss Cole practices Ophthalmology near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Tulsa, OK.
See Bartlesville Ophthalmologists.