Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kamel Elzawahry
Dr. Kamel Elzawahry, MD, FAAN, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Panama City, FL, with another office in Panama City, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Elzawahry is affiliated with Bay Medical Center, Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital and Gulf Coast Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kamel Elzawahry has the following 4 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Kamel Elzawahry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.
Dr. Liaqat Hayat
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Don Davis
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Francis Le
Interventional Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Panama City, FL 0.01 mi16