Learn more about Dr. Kamel Elzawahry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamel Elzawahry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elzawahry
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Elzawahry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamel Elzawahry, FAAN, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elzawahry graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Elzawahry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamel Hassan Elzawahry FAAN, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kamel H. Elzawahry practice?
- Dr. Kamel Elzawahry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamel Elzawahry practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists, Panama City Geriatric Doctors, and Panama City Neurologists.