A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kamel Elzawahry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kamel Elzawahry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elzawahry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elzawahry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kamel Elzawahry, FAAN, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elzawahry graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Elzawahry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Bay Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kamel Hassan Elzawahry FAAN, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kamel H. Elzawahry practice?
- Dr. Kamel Elzawahry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kamel Elzawahry practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists, Panama City Geriatric Doctors, and Panama City Neurologists.