A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishnan graduated from Sri Ranachandra Med Coll.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishnan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Clinch Valley Medical Center.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramakrishnan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan practice?
Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Richlands, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Norton, VA.
See Richlands Internists.