A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramakrishnan graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Ramakrishnan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karthik Ramakrishnan practices Internal Medicine near Wise, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Norton, VA.
See Wise Internists.