A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kate Shieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Shieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Shieh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shieh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Shieh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kate Yang Shieh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kate Y. Shieh practice?
- Dr. Kate Shieh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kate Shieh practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.