A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kate Shieh is Good. Dr. Shieh has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kate Shieh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shieh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shieh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kate Shieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kate Y. Shieh practice?
Dr. Kate Shieh practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Shieh, Dr. Kathie Shieh, Dr. Katheryn Shieh, Dr. Katy Shieh, Dr. Karyn Shieh, Dr. Kara Shieh, Dr. Karin Shieh, Dr. Cathryn Shieh