A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Kenebrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Kenebrew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenebrew graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kenebrew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Smitherman Kenebrew MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine S. Kenebrew practice?
- Dr. Katherine Kenebrew has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Kenebrew practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.