A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Norman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Norman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Norman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Norman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Norman practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Norman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.