A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Murphy, Urologist, urologic surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Murphy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Murphy MD is a female Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Murphy practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rahway, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.