A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Murphy, Urologist, urologic surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Murphy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Murphy MD is a female Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Murphy practices Urology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Westfield Urologists.