A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Connors has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Molly Connors MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Connors practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Connors has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Connors practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.