A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Larsen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Larsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Larsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Marie Larsen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Larsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Larsen practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.