A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Attkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Attkiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Attkiss, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Attkiss graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Attkiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Jared Attkiss FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Attkiss practice?
- Dr. Keith Attkiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Attkiss practices Plastic Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.