A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan