A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Fisher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fisher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Denton Fisher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Keith Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Fisher practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.