A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Tansey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Tansey, MD, PHD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tansey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tansey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Tansey MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Tansey practice?
- Dr. Keith Tansey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Tansey practices Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Decatur Neurologists and Decatur Physiatrists.