A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelley White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelley White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelley White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelley Elizabeth White MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelley E. White practice?
- Dr. Kelley White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelley White practices Internal Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists.