A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Wong, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Tim Tim Wong DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly T. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kelly Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Wong practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.