A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Wong, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Tim Tim Wong DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly T. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kelly Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Wong practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.