A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Waicus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Waicus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waicus graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Waicus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waicus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Waicus practice?
Dr. Kelly Waicus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians.