A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Waicus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waicus
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waicus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Waicus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waicus graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Waicus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Marie Waicus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kelly M. Waicus practice?
- Dr. Kelly Waicus has 1 office location.
Dr. Kelly Waicus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians.