A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kelly Zadravec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kelly Zadravec, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kelly Zadravec, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadravec graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zadravec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kelly Lynn Zadravec MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kelly L. Zadravec practice?
- Dr. Kelly Zadravec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kelly Zadravec practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.