A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ken Iwaoka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ken Iwaoka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ken Iwaoka, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwaoka graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Iwaoka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ken Ray Iwaoka MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ken R. Iwaoka practice?
- Dr. Ken Iwaoka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ken Iwaoka practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians.