A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Glassberg, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Genital Reconstruction Surgery, Pediatric Urology, and Varicocele.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glassberg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- Si University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glassberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Glassberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Glassberg practice?
Dr. Kenneth Glassberg practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and NY, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists, Staten Island Pediatric Specialists, and Staten Island Pediatricians.