A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Glassberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Glassberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Glassberg, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Glassberg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ira Glassberg MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Glassberg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Glassberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Glassberg practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.