A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Glassberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Glassberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Glassberg, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Glassberg has 22 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glassberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan