A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Holladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Holladay, Adult, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Holladay, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- all areas of psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Holladay graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holladay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth David Holladay MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Holladay practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Holladay has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Holladay practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Psychiatrists.