A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Chan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Chan practice?
Dr. Kenneth Chan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.