A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Chan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kai Hei Chan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Chan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Chan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Orange, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.