A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Moquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Moquin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Moquin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moquin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moquin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moquin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Moquin practice?
Dr. Kenneth Moquin practices Plastic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.