Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Resnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Resnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Resnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Resnick has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth I Resnick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth I. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Resnick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Resnick practices Ophthalmology near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Brook Ophthalmologists.