A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth York is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. York
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. York Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth York, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. York has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth K York MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. York practice?
- Dr. Kenneth York has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth York practices Ophthalmology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Ophthalmologists.