A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth York is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. York
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. York Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth York, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. York has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth K York MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. York practice?
- Dr. Kenneth York has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth York practices Ophthalmology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Ophthalmologists.