A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kerry Schlecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kerry Schlecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kerry Schlecht, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecht graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Schlecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kerry Gay-Romelle Schlecht MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kerry G. Schlecht practice?
- Dr. Kerry Schlecht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kerry Schlecht practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.