Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Bedell
Dr. Kevin Bedell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bedell is affiliated with VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Careplex Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Bedell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Bedell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. April Guminsky
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Williamsburg, VA 0.95 mi10
Dr. Kevin Zawacki
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Williamsburg, VA 2.74 mi26
Dr. John Paschold
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Williamsburg, VA 2.74 mi17