A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Behrns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Behrns is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behrns
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behrns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Behrns, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrns graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Behrns has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Behrns MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Behrns practice?
- Dr. Kevin Behrns has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Behrns practices Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.