A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Combs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Combs has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scot Combs DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Combs practice?
- Dr. Kevin Combs has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Combs practices Internal Medicine near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Internists.