Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Encanto
530 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-351-2229
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr. Lythgoe has been my doctor for two of my children. He is completely professional and cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

He is a great doctor.. Had my first son with him and now im having my second .. He also delivered my brothers kids.. His staff is veryyyy nice and always answer my question and let meTell you i alllllways call them for every little thing :)) they are always very sweet :) i am glad to have a wonderful doc n staff to be with me for 9 months

|  The Best OB Ever!  |  show details
by Sherry Spivey on Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr. Lythgoe delivered 3 of my 4 children (the last 3), he is an excellent doctor. He keeps you well informed and explains things in terms that "regular" people can understand. He is very caring and sensitive. My last child was delived by emergency c-section. I have always been impressed with him, but this was a very tramtic situation for me. He was very delicate and comforting. I recommend him to anyone. HE IS AWESOME!

|  I recommend him to all my friends  |  show details
by B. Gordon on Sep 3rd, 2010

I have been lucky enough to have had Dr. Lythgoe as my obgyn for both my pregnancies. I actually moved back to Az when i found out i was pregnant the second time because no other doctor would do. He has a very friendly staff and he does a great job making you feel at ease and allows me to feel comfortable enough to ask him anything even on nights that he is on call. When you get close to your delivery date you are scheduled an appointment with his partners just so you can become comfortable in case you go into labor when he is not on call.

|  I feel so lucky to have found Dr.Lythgoe!!  |  show details
by LythgoeFAN! on Feb 12th, 2009

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kevin Lythgoe to anyone who seeks a caring, and VERY thorough GYN. His bedside manners are a rarity these days; he spent as much time talking with me as I needed and I never felt rushed or uncomfortable. I was completely freaked out about going to the GYN, then finding out I needed to have a D&C/ablation but he and his staff made it ALL a breeze!