A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pezeshki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pezeshki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pezeshki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pezeshki graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Pezeshki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Pezeshki MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Pezeshki practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pezeshki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Pezeshki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Panorama City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Panorama City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.