Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalid Sawaged
Dr. Khalid Sawaged, DO, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Woodland Park, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sawaged is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Saint Michael's Medical Center and Cathedral Health Care System - Saint Michael`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid Sawaged has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Khalid Sawaged is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Iris Huggins
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newark, NJ 0.35 mi34
Dr. Adrienne Headley
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newark, NJ 0.35 mi22