A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khema Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khema Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khema Sharma, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Sharma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khema Ram Sharma MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Khema R. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Khema Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khema Sharma practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.