Dr. Khuong Phan DO Patient Reviews

June 3rd, 2015
Excellent. Came highly recommended and did-not disappoint.

January 28th, 2015
Wonder doctor, very kind and takes the time to listen.

November 8th, 2013
Good Doc, Poor Staff
Dr Phan is a pleasant enough doc who seems to listen and either refer you to a specialist or gives Rx if he knows the problem. Am NOT a fan of the office procedures, staff or Nurse. It is like pulling teeth to get return calls, test results or anything from the nurse. Most of my family has quit going to him solely because of the poor service from the staff.

May 3rd, 2013
Ex Patient
Dr. Phan is cool as a fan, but he needs to get rid of that loud mouth,aggressive ghetto, cursing and unprofessional, so called nurse Daphne and his screaming no class clerk at the front window. Dr. Phan was my families primary care doctor. After surgery I reached out to his office for help with pain management. Daphne wanted to know why my surgeon wouldn't prescribe the pain meds I was given in the hospital. When I told her the reason, she started cursing and made me believe I was being discriminated based on race. She told me she would call in the meds. Later Daphne denied telling me she would fill the prescription. My surgeon's PA confirmed she called to get the dosage to fill the prescription. She called my surgeon's office and got so much confusion started she interfered with my after care. My surgeon's office said Daphne told them I refused therapy, which was a lie! She released me and my family from Dr. Phan's care with a phone call. She put mine and my family member's health at risk because we didn't have another primary care doctor at the time. To this date, Dr. Phan haven't called us.

November 7th, 2012
Dr. Phan is the best Dr. We have had in long time...he is our Dr. From past 6 + years. He really cares about his patients. He has the knowledge, knows how to apply it correctly, we'll mannered, humble, helpful and much more.....You truly are the best Dr. Phan

September 27th, 2012
He is a very caring doctor and great diagnostician. His office staff goes over and beyond. He is very blessed to have Daphne as a nurse. She compliments him well.

August 31st, 2012
Well worth the drive!
We first started seeing Dr Phan because his office was close to home. We now live 10+ miles away. While there are plenty of other physicians within a couple of miles, he has earned our trust. He is very intelligent, and doesn't have an arrogant attitude. He is on a schedule like everyone else, yet he doesn't make us feel rushed. Quick appointments, clean office, courteous staff. I'm a healthcare professional and I know quality care when I see it. Would recommend him to anyone.

July 11th, 2012
Dr. Phan Is Truly One of a Kind!
Every time I have even the smallest issue, he treats me like I am his only patient. He listens to everything and also cares for the mind and the body. I recommend him to every one I know who asks about a change to their care. Once the meet him, they know why I feel so highly about him and his nurse, Daphne.

March 24th, 2012
Wonderful doctor - our whole family uses him. He is kind, considerate, caring.He also makes his own hospital rounds instead of using a hospitalist!

August 16th, 2010
Young but great!
Gained our respect very quickly when he diagnosed an uncommon major medical condition.

September 22nd, 2009
Great Doctor in Mansfield, Texas
Easy access...excellent support staff. Entire family now uses.

May 14th, 2009
very kind, caring, knowledgable physician !