A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khusro Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khusro Rashid is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khusro Rashid, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rashid has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khusro Rashid BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khusro Rashid practice?
- Dr. Khusro Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Khusro Rashid practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.