Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Do not pay until they bring you out of surgery!!! show details Do not pay until they bring you out of surgery!!!
by The woman who kissed Joe DiMaggio on Apr 21st, 2016

Dr. Maale told me she could do my upper & lower lids. The uppers have cyst on them & need to be removed ASAP. The problem started with the EKG. It was abnormal so I had to have another which Dr. Maale's office never called to tell me the results. I had to call several times & was finally told the EKG was fine & we scheduled a date for the surgery. I registered with the hospital & they took me back to re-op. I got undressed & the nurse placed the compression stockings on me. The the anesthesiologist came in & didn't like my breathing. Then Dr. Maale came in & agreed with him. I was told that I needed to loose weight before they could do the surgery. And I had prepaid approx. 7K at that time. What I don't understand is why they told me this on the day of the surgery? So I was so irritated I got dressed & left the hospital. Why wasn't I told I had to loose weight before hand? Period! They had no problem taking my money beforehand! Then I went into the hospital portal to see my medical records & there was nothing there about the lower eyelids! The hospital told me that all that info is from the doctor. The doctors office said it was a hospital error. Back & forth, back & forth until I told them to stop trying to explain their error to me & I wanted my money back ASAP! It still has not hit my card & this is the 4th day since the original surgery was to be done. I'm just saying...be very careful before you give these doctors any money whatsoever!! They can be paid after you come out of surgery! I have friends whom I've accompied to Costa Rica & they're surgery results have been awesome. I used to be so against Costa Rica but from what I've seen & heard, I'm all for it now. I'm going down to have the apron removed that has formed under my stomach, after I lost weight, removed & having a weight loss procedure done also. When I loose another 30lbs they will do the north to south procedure on my stomach. They had the class to be honest with me regarding my weight. I have back problems & a few months ago the pain was so bad I had to do 3 months of steroids & they really make you pack on the pounds! Dr. Maale is a nice lady but I personally could never trust her again.

by Michele on Sep 15th, 2015

Dr. Maale is very personable, professional and caring. I had my upper lids and my bags removed and she did a wonderful job. I highly recommend her. Who better to work on your eyes than someone who just does eyes?! All that practice suits me just fine...she's got it down! She took good care of me and the whole experience was a positive one.

Bright, compassionate, proficient physcian show details Bright, compassionate, proficient physcian
Jun 29th, 2015

Several well-respected physicians in DFW, including my husband, referred me to Dr Kim Maale for corrective surgery on ptosis of my left eye. Throughout my treatment (pre-op and post-op) Dr Kim Maale demonstrated a superior commitment to me as a patient. Outstanding characteristics are her extensive medical knowledge, technical proficiency, interpersonal skills and integrity. She is bright, dedicated, conscientious and compassionate. Her exceptional skills translate to her courteous and knowledgeable staff. I am now 3 threes post-op, with excellent results. I am fair skinned and bruise easily. Dr. Maale’s staff provided me with comprehensive and thorough instructions and called to follow up on me regularly. I had very minimal bruising after my procedure and no discomfort. I can see why her colleagues so notably respect Dr Kim Maale.

Outstanding Care! show details Outstanding Care!
by Laurie W. on Jun 15th, 2015

From my first appointment, through the post-op office visit, I received excellent care from Dr. Maale and her staff. They are competent and caring and I felt that I could totally trust my care to Dr. Maale. I would highly recommend her to others.

Delighted with my results! show details Delighted with my results!
by Anne Byers on Feb 10th, 2015

I remain delighted with the results of my upper and lower eyelid surgery performed by Dr Maale. I look wonderful, and amazingly rested and even younger, I have eyelids for the first time in my life! Dr Maale does amazing work, I would describe her as the best choice I could have possibly made. And I would recommend her without hesitation. The down time is minimal and must be considered as an investment in you! Dr. Maale has an office staff that are all of the following: compassionate, kind, patient, understanding, accommodating, courteous, friendly and interested in your concerns. I am amazed with my new eyes!

I am glad I went to see Dr. Maale show details I am glad I went to see Dr. Maale
by Cecil on Jan 25th, 2015

I have had ptosis for quite few years and I am so glad that Lone Star Vision recommended Dr. Maale to me. Her office staffs are very efficient and courteous and Dr. Maale took her time in explaining all the aspects of the blepharoplasty procedures and effects. My surgery went very well, far better than I had expected. The eyes stayed dry and itchy for the next couple of weeks but it was nothing I have not been told. After three weeks, I feel great and I am very glad that I had it done. Dr. Maale is an exceptional and skillful surgeon and she has my gratitude and my highest recommendation.

Procedure show details Procedure
by Deb on Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Maale did a fantastic job with my surgery! I trusted her to do a great job and she delivered. I appreciated her attention to detail as she was operating on my face near my eyes. Dr. Maale and her team answered all of my questions so I was very confident of the outcome. Without hesitation, I will definitely use her again if I have the need for an ocular surgeon.

Great doctor!!!! show details Great doctor!!!!
by Lisa Love on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Maale preformed surgery on me. I went in for an initial visit because she was highly recommended to me by a friend. She was so friendly and completed explained the surgery she recommended. The office staff was amazing. They called me a couple of weeks later to let me know they had sent all my information to my insurance company and had received the approval for surgery. We scheduled surgery for 3 weeks later. Dr. Maale did an amazing job!!! I had my upper and lower eyelids lifted. A friend of mine came with my sister to pick me up at the hospital. I have not know her long so she didn't know me before my eyelids dropped. I remember the expression on her face when she saw me. She was so shocked at the difference in my eyes. Dr. Maale was wonderful and made me feel so comfortable about the surgery. You could certainly never gone wrong with Dr. Maale!

Exceeds wildest dream show details Exceeds wildest dream
Aug 20th, 2013

From the first visit, Dr, Maale and her assistants showed interest and enthusiasm in my goals. My sessions were unhurried, They gave me their full attention and thoroughly discussed the procedure. There were plenty of pictures of other patients to look at. I never had a moment's hesitation nor doubt before or DAY OF the surgery! I am so pleased with my natural, fresh new look - and the experience and level of skill of Dr. Maale.

Consultation show details Consultation
by Not Applicable on Aug 13th, 2013

I for one was not impressed with this facility at all. The doctors manager is so so so sooo rude. She does not do free consultations. She is very overpriced. I went to Dr Katz the other day to do a consultation, which was free by the way and he quoted me half the price that she was going to charge, His people are so friendly and caring, definitely worth looking into. I promise you it is not worth the hassle of wasting your time with this place. I left out of there so mad when I went in for a conultation.

Couldn't Be Happier!! show details Couldn't Be Happier!!
by Tamra on Apr 8th, 2013

Words cannot adequately express what a wonderful experience I have had with Dr. Maale and her staff! From my first consultation to my final post-op appointment, everything from the staff to Dr. Maale's attention and expertise was exceptional! I went to Dr. Maale for upper/lower eyelid surgery and could not be happier with the results! In fact, I feel like the results are better than I expected! My apprehensions regarding the surgery itself were quickly put to rest not only by Dr. Maale, but also by the anesthesiologist and the hospital staff. The hospital staff even commented (unsolicited I might add) that I chose one of the best doctors for this type of surgery. Recovery for me was quick with some expected swelling and bruising. The results are amazing!

Concerned and congenial show details Concerned and congenial
Dec 1st, 2012

Complete confidence in Dr. Maale's skill and concern for the desired results. Great staff. Always felt my satisfaction was important.

No need to "look" any further show details No need to "look" any further
Sep 5th, 2012

I was diagnosed with skin cancer on my lower eyelid. I was referred to Dr. Maale and was very comfortable with her and her office. Her office bent over backwards to get other appointments arranged with other surgeons and my pre-op visit. Once the first surgery was done (skin cancer removed) we immediately (same day) saw her and she repaired the damage caused by the cancer removal. She did such a great job that you can hardly tell I have surgery and its only the 9th day. She is very confident and did an awesome job.

by L. on Sep 21st, 2010

Dr Maale and her office staff are very professional,caring and nice.She is a highly trustable physician with precise diagnostic and treatment.Highly recommend her.

Nov 11th, 2009

Great doctor. Very professional. Her staff is also very professionnal. Sharon and Liz are the best.