A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kim Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kim Warner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kim Warner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Warner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kim C. Warner practice?
Dr. Kim Warner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.