A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberli McCallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberli McCallum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberli McCallum, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallum graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCallum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberli Etta McCallum MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberli E. McCallum practice?
- Dr. Kimberli McCallum has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kimberli McCallum practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Clayton, MO.