Overall Review

4.8

August 29th, 2016
Fantastic surgeon!! Recovery was comfortable and love my results!

April 5th, 2016
Amazing experience from consultation to post-op
Dr. D'Amore explained my procedure in detail and was happy to answer all of my questions which put me at ease before surgery. I was given a couple different options for financing which made the process incredibly easy. Dr. D'Amore checked on me after surgery to see how I was feeling and she even sent me beautiful flowers. She was always available to help me with any questions or concerns both pre-op and post-op. I couldn't be happier with my results and I would recommend Dr. D'Amore to anyone!

January 13th, 2016
the best
Dr Kim is amazing her energy and ability are the best

October 1st, 2015
Dr. D'Amore literally changed my life. I had breast cancer and required a mastectomy and that was our first encounter. She helped me thru a very difficult time not only with her expertise in plastic surgery but in helping me with the emotional aspect of such a diagnosis. Then years later when I was interested in having a deformity on my hip repaired as well as some other improvements, she was wonderful. Again. not only with her artistry and skill. but as an emotional support. She is the BEST.

August 11th, 2015
Breast Aug
Kimberly is an amazing plastic surgeon. She exceeded my expectations, and I am very pleased with my results. My life has changed for the better. I enjoyed having a full female staff, even down to the operating room. Dr. D'Amore knows her stuff and is passionate about her work. One thing you shouldn't expect is fancy spa feeling in office. She is a bare bones operation which is my style. All business, no frills. I highly recommend her. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

July 17th, 2015
She changed my life
my primary care physician recommended Dr Kimberly D'Amore for a breast reduction because I had been struggling with my breasts for years they were too big for my body frame and just causing a lot of problems for me. I must tell you I went to her without expecting anything she is the best thing that has ever happened to me she changed my life literally. not only am I in awe of her work she has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor she cares she follows up she is an artist a doctor and a woman. if you need any type of surgery done on your breast I recommend Dr. Kimberly D'Amore, she will be the best thing that have ever happened to you trust me you will be so pleased you will be recommending her to everybody that you know.

February 19th, 2015
Doctor D'amore is amazing. I've had two surgeries and both came out wonderful. I highly recommend her.

September 4th, 2013
Dr. Kimberly D'Amore truly cares for each and every patient
It was my experience from start to finish that she was attentive to every detail and question that I might have. I gave her the highest rating possible, plus her nurse/secretary "Linda" is terrific. Both are very caring and even sent me flowers after my surgery. Surgery went as well as expected considering. Recovery was painful but the surgeon did her job very well and was a true comfort. Even gave me her cell number if I had a question after surgery. VERY CARING and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

August 17th, 2013
Breast Augmentation
I had breast Augmentation in 2012. Dr. D'Amore is professional, takes her time with you and answers all questions. She did an amazing job with my surgery and I recommend her highly, I had no complications post op. She is the best.

September 6th, 2012
Best Breast Reduction experience EVER!
Dr D'Amore is very sweet and calming. During my pre-op visits she told me like it is. She is very straight forward and has a great sense of humor. The day of the surgery, she again, had a great presence about her that relaxed me and put me right at ease. She is an awesome woman and an amazing Dr.

February 25th, 2012
Lin
Dr. D'Amore is an amazing surgeon. She is professional, kind and very caring. I absolutely loved her work and will go back to see her soon!

December 21st, 2010
Dr. Kimberly D'Amore is wonderful to say the least. She is very professional, friendly and I felt very safe in her hands..She did a beautiful surgery on me and I wouldn't go to anyone else for this procedure.