A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Gregory, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breech Presentation
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Diane Gregory MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Gregory has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Gregory practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.