A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartzfeld graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hartzfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Marie Hartzfeld DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Hartzfeld practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Obstetricians & Gynecologists.