A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartzfeld graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hartzfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartzfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Hartzfeld practice?
Dr. Kimberly Hartzfeld practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.