A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Pummill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Pummill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Pummill, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pummill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pummill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Pummill MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Pummill practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Pummill has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Pummill practices Plastic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Surgeons.