A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Pummill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Pummill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Pummill, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pummill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pummill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pummill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Pummill practice?
Dr. Kimberly Pummill practices Plastic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Troy, MI.
See Grand Blanc Plastic Surgeons.