Dr. Kimberly Pummill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Pummill?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Pummill?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017

Dr Pummill should not be performing plastic surgery!

Had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. Tummy tuck scars are crooked. Starts straight on left and slopes down over an inch. Breast reduction scars are worse! Scars go all the way to my back. She was unprofessional and unphased by the horrible work she had done and told me to go to u of m for revision surgery. U of M couldn't even fix the horrible job she did. Please do not use this Dr. Go to Detroit or Ann Arbor. I now have to live the rest of my life like this when I saved money to help myself feel better about myself. Who wants to look at Frankenstein? Not any man I know. She ruined me.

October 14th, 2016

Pummeled by Pummel

My friend and I had the same breast reduction surgery about the same time, but by different doctors. Mine was by Dr. Pummil. She would not remove the excess fat and skin under my arms unless I paid extra, but my friend's Dr.removed all of hers. She is over 70, with the look of a teenager, and I am 61 and was left with what looks like nippleless breasts below my armpits. On me , one bresat is much lower than other, and after surgery I developed an infection, and had to be readmitted to the hospital. I had told Dr. Pummil I am very prone to developing infections the very the first time I ever saw her. Needless to say, the infection caused me to develop alot of scar tissue. I look terrible. My family doctor me later she stopped referring people to her because Dr. Pummil had a high incidence of MRSA with her patients. Now, just tell people I was pummeled by Pummil.

November 14th, 2015

The best experience possible considering I had a masectomy with reconstruction

September 1st, 2015

poor follow up

Not the Drs fault but good luck trying to schedule follow up appointments. Staff just keep saying "I'll call you back" but NEVER do. Been over 2 weeks now and still no follow up appointment.

April 28th, 2015

Excellent experience. Very happy with all results

March 31st, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck by Dr Pummill. She did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier. She was very caring and compassionate. Thank you Dr. Pummill and staff for your friendly personalities.

April 29th, 2012

botched breast reduction

I had a breast reduction in 2009. i am not happy with it at all. she was very unprofessional and rude. and just didnt care about me. i have horrible scarring. my nipples are too high and stick out the top of my bra. and my breasts arent even the same size. they look horrible. like she didnt care about her job at all.i would not recommend anyone to go to her. please avoid her at all costs. i have to have another surgery to fix her mistakes.

August 8th, 2010

Good Experience

I had a breast reduction and found her to be very professional, friendly and competent. She was always smiling and cheerful. I think that she down played the pain and healing time and could have given me a more realistic idea of what to expect, but overall my experience was pleasant. I felt that her assistants were too young and seem to have difficulty in putting patients at ease in the examination rooms, but her receptionists were competent and courteous.

April 7th, 2010

Nasty, nasty attitude!

This Dr. is very unprofessiona. I would never recommend anyone to her!

March 2nd, 2010

YUCK!

Dr. Pummill is VERY unperfesional. My mother went in to have reconstructive surgery done after she had breast cancer and she did a botch job on her. She was very rude to my mother when she went in for her check after the surgery. My mom was not satisfied. I was with my mom through all the appointments and what my mom has now is nothing like what we were showed. My moms breast now look like flat square pancakes! Please do your research before you pick your doctors. AND PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HER!!!!

July 15th, 2009

I had a breast reduction last year and my scars turned out perfect! Dr. Pummil was wonderful to me and was always available if I had questions. I have referred several friends to her who are also very happy with there surgery.

April 30th, 2009

I've been left with a terrible scar. Had I know the kind of work she did, I never would have gone through with my procedure. My dermatologist referred me, but I will be letting her know and see what she did to me and should NEVER refer people to Dr. Pummill.