3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 14th, 2015

The best experience possible considering I had a masectomy with reconstruction

poor follow up show details poor follow up
Sep 1st, 2015

Not the Drs fault but good luck trying to schedule follow up appointments. Staff just keep saying "I'll call you back" but NEVER do. Been over 2 weeks now and still no follow up appointment.

Apr 28th, 2015

Excellent experience. Very happy with all results

Mar 31st, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck by Dr Pummill. She did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier. She was very caring and compassionate. Thank you Dr. Pummill and staff for your friendly personalities.

Horrible! show details Horrible!
Sep 21st, 2013

I worked for this Dr. She made me feel like she was way better than me. She is all about the money. Her patients were always put on the back burner. I quit working for her and it was the best thing I ever did!!!! I would call her for patients that had concerns and she would get mad that I called her....I called her about a patient that was in chronic pain and she got mad and told me to pack up my stuff and get out of her office..so I did and again it was the best move I've ever made!

botched breast reduction show details botched breast reduction
Apr 28th, 2012

I had a breast reduction in 2009. i am not happy with it at all. she was very unprofessional and rude. and just didnt care about me. i have horrible scarring. my nipples are too high and stick out the top of my bra. and my breasts arent even the same size. they look horrible. like she didnt care about her job at all.i would not recommend anyone to go to her. please avoid her at all costs. i have to have another surgery to fix her mistakes.

Good Experience show details Good Experience
Aug 8th, 2010

I had a breast reduction and found her to be very professional, friendly and competent. She was always smiling and cheerful. I think that she down played the pain and healing time and could have given me a more realistic idea of what to expect, but overall my experience was pleasant. I felt that her assistants were too young and seem to have difficulty in putting patients at ease in the examination rooms, but her receptionists were competent and courteous.

Nasty, nasty attitude! show details Nasty, nasty attitude!
Apr 7th, 2010

This Dr. is very unprofessiona. I would never recommend anyone to her!

YUCK! show details YUCK!
by Madison and Karen Sherman on Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Pummill is VERY unperfesional. My mother went in to have reconstructive surgery done after she had breast cancer and she did a botch job on her. She was very rude to my mother when she went in for her check after the surgery. My mom was not satisfied. I was with my mom through all the appointments and what my mom has now is nothing like what we were showed. My moms breast now look like flat square pancakes! Please do your research before you pick your doctors. AND PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HER!!!!

Jul 15th, 2009

I had a breast reduction last year and my scars turned out perfect! Dr. Pummil was wonderful to me and was always available if I had questions. I have referred several friends to her who are also very happy with there surgery.

Apr 30th, 2009

I've been left with a terrible scar. Had I know the kind of work she did, I never would have gone through with my procedure. My dermatologist referred me, but I will be letting her know and see what she did to me and should NEVER refer people to Dr. Pummill.

breast reduction gone bad reduction show details breast reduction gone bad reduction
Feb 11th, 2009

breast reduction un evevn,one quarter of breast missing, contacted MRSA still have pain in left breast, scars are unreal

DO NOT get breast implants with her! show details DO NOT get breast implants with her!
Sep 2nd, 2008

She's horrible! Her professionalism in this field is atrocious!